Sunday, July 3, 2011

Affirmations for growing taller


What are affirmations?


Affirmations are positive statements you choose to impress upon your subconscious mind in order to create
a desired change. The best affirmations are stated in the positive (what you want to experience, not what you don't want to experience) and are stated as if you already "are" or "have" the desired experience. You can also add your name to the affirmation.

Examples of good affirmations:
I, [name], am 185 cm tall now. I, [name], am growing taller now and I will keep on growing until I am 185 cm tall.

You can also add 2nd and 3rd person affirmations (as if someone else was making the statement to you, or about you to another person.

Examples:
You, [name], are 185 cm tall. (2nd person - someone talking to you) [name] is 185 cm tall. (3rd
person - someone talking about you)

Mechanical repetition of an affirmation just won't do. To have greatest success with affirmation, you need to get into a state of power. You can get into this state by PRETENDING and IMAGINING yourself as a being of power (if it helps you, you can imagine yourself as a wizard, or a magician). Imagine that EVERY WORD you say is a COMMAND, backed with power. Speak your words with CONVICTION and EXPECTATION that every word of your affirmation will come back to you FULFILLED.

There are many different ways in which you can use affirmations, and I'll mention some other ways later. You will greatly increase the effectiveness of your affirmations and the power of your word, if you practice saying what you really mean, if you keep your promises, and if you speak only when you really have something meaningful to say instead of engaging in mindless chatter.

To build confidence using affirmations, you can first experiment with issues that are not life-and-death situations, situations that you'd enjoy if they happened, but if they don't it's not big deal. This will allow you to "let go" and "let it happen" without feeling tense about the situation.

For example, you can state an affirmation in the morning that you are going to experience some wonderful surprise this week (or today) and watch for wonderful surprises coming your way with a sense of joyful anticipation.
Or, you can think of some dear friend you haven't heard from some time and you'd enjoy meeting with this friend or talking with this friend and you can create an affirmation stating that a friend is going to call you now or that you're going to meet with him (or her). In the beginning, you may meet with more success if you create affirmations for general situations, rather than specifics that are tied to specific people or events. As you meet with success and build confidence you can move on to more specific people or events.

7 comments:

  1. Its a Good Example ... I will do it to loose Weight .
    Thank You !
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. These handy little inserts can easily help you appear taller instantly, so that you feel more confident in your appearance overall. shoe lifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !
    Is an affirmation which goes... "I'm now five feet ten inches tall" "I'm permanently five feet ten inches in height".. or should I put it in centimeters... I'm 178 cm tall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi !
    Is an affirmation which goes... "I'm now five feet ten inches tall" "I'm permanently five feet ten inches in height".. or should I put it in centimeters... I'm 178 cm tall... I'm not sure but I may be becoming shorter as a result of this subliminal. I'm 5"8 currently please let me know. What's the best affirmation to put. I may be (I'm not sure) getting shorter.... Or not .. I'm just imagining and exactly the same height

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have created a single subliminal for a few things... It's more like a combo subliminal... And my affirmations for height say... I'm now 5 feet 10 inches in height. I'm permanently 5 feet ten inches in height. I'd be soooo grateful if you respond to this

    ReplyDelete